Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Guangping, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.71 pp. 40813-40822
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorbents; aqueous solutions; asymmetric membranes; cesium; coordination polymers; electrostatic interactions; filtration; graphene oxide; nuclear power; pH; pollution; sorption; synergism; toxicity
- ... The potential toxicity and irreversibility of radionuclide Cs place severe pressure on the natural environment, which has become one of the most forefront pollution problems in nuclear energy utilization. To solve this problem, novel self-assembled membranes consisting of two-dimensional (2D) metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) and graphene oxide (GO) were prepared by a facile filtration method, which ...
- Gao, Guangping, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.52 pp. 32613-32623
- Vesiculovirus; adverse effects; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; biodegradability; colorectal neoplasms; electrostatic interactions; gene therapy; genes; immune response; interleukin-12; intraperitoneal injection; metastasis; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; plasmids
- ... Nanoparticles delivering therapeutic genes have promising applications in cancer treatments. Here, we used biodegradable heparin–polyethyleneimine (HPEI) nanoparticles to co-deliver two genes (vesicular stomatitis virus matrix protein, VSVMP; interleukin-12, IL12) for cancer therapy. These HPEI nanoparticles can bind the plasmid expressing VSVMP (pVSVMP) and the plasmid expressing IL12 (pIL12) thr ...