Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Ying-Ying, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.49 pp. 28754-28763
- Bacillus subtilis; Candida albicans; Chaetomium; Enterococcus faecium; Panax notoginseng; Staphylococcus aureus; active sites; antibacterial properties; antifungal properties; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; circular dichroism spectroscopy; computer simulation; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; endophytes; fermented foods; fungi; indole alkaloids; inhibitory concentration 50; minimum inhibitory concentration; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; paclitaxel; phenotype; spectral analysis
- ... Two new compounds chetoseminudin F (1) and G (2) together with eleven known compounds were isolated from the solid fermentation products of the endophytic fungus Chaetomium sp. SYP-F7950. The structures of the isolated compounds were elucidated by extensive spectroscopic analyses, including 1D and 2D NMR, and HRFABMS experiments. The absolute configurations of chetoseminudin F (1) and G (2) were d ...
- Wu, Ying-Ying, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.60 pp. 38100-38109
- Alternaria panax; Bacillus cereus; Candida albicans; Escherichia coli; Fusarium solani; Klebsiella pneumoniae; Neonectria; Panax notoginseng; Penicillium; Staphylococcus aureus; acetylation; animal pathogenic bacteria; antiviral properties; biochemical pathways; brefeldin A; carbon; cytotoxicity; endophytes; fungi; human cell lines; interphase; mycotoxins; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; root rot; spectral analysis; structure-activity relationships
- ... Five new derivatives of macrolide antibiotic Brefeldin A (BFA, 6), named as Brefeldin E1–E5 (1–5), along with Brefeldin A 7-O-acetate (7), mycotoxins (8–9) and mangrovamides A (10) were produced by an endophytic fungus, Penicillium sp., which was isolated from the healthy root of Panax notoginseng. The structures of 1–5 were established on the basis of their spectroscopic data, while the absolute ...