Jump to Main Content
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.24 pp. 13887-13895
- air; biogas; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; evaporation; human health; hydrogen sulfide; monitoring; nanoparticles; nanowires; nickel oxide; scanning electron microscopy; tin dioxide; toxicity; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The highly toxic hydrogen sulphide (H₂S) present in air can cause negative effects on human health. Thus, monitoring of this gas is vital in gas leak alarms and security. Efforts have been devoted to the fabrication and enhancement of the H₂S-sensing performance of gas sensors. Herein, we used electron beam evaporation to decorate nickel oxide (NiO) nanoparticles on the surface of tin oxide (SnO₂) ...
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.35 pp. 19449-19455
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; crystal structure; desorption; electrochemistry; hot water treatment; nanopores; nanosheets; nanowires; nickel oxide; nitrogen; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Metal oxide nanostructures have been extensively used in electrochemical devices due to their advantages, including high active surface area and chemical stability. However, the electrochemical properties of metal oxides are strongly dependent on their structural characteristics. We performed a comparative study on the electrochemical performance of nanoporous nickel oxide (NiO) nanosheets and nan ...