Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Guangping, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.26 pp. 15033-15041
- electrical conductivity; hot water treatment; irradiation; light; molybdenum disulfide; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photolysis; titanium dioxide
- ... Effective separation and rapid transfer of photogenerated electron–hole pairs are key features of photocatalytic materials with high catalytic activity, which could be achieved in co-catalysts. It is reported that the two-dimensional (2D) MoS₂ is a promising co-catalyst due to its unique semi-conductive properties and graphene-like layered structure. However, the application of MoS₂ as a co-cataly ...
- Zhu, Guangping, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.12 pp. 6957-6965
- catalysts; composite materials; copper; cuprous oxide; light; lighting; methyl orange; microparticles; microstructure; photocatalysis; photolysis; powders; remediation; semiconductors; surface area
- ... Three-dimensional (3D) micro/nano hierarchical structure semiconductor catalysts not only inherit the excellent properties of single nanometer-size building blocks resulting from their high specific surface area and high activity but also provide the merits of high dispersion and easy recovery of microstructures. Herein, the interlaced nanoflake-assembled flower-like hierarchical Ag/Cu₂O composite ...