Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuwei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.71 pp. 37767-37772
- carbon dioxide; nitrogen; polymers; porosity; porous media; solvents; surface area
- ... This article describes the synthesis and carbon dioxide uptake of new organic microporous frameworks with built-in metal sites in the skeleton. Three novel microporous polymers have been synthesized via a Sonogashira–Hagihara coupling reaction with 1,3,5-triethynylbenzene and diverse metallosalen building blocks. These materials are insoluble in conventional solvents and exhibit high thermal and c ...
- Zhang, Yuwei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.44 pp. 21267-21270
- carbon dioxide; electronics; nitrogen; polymers; porous media; solvents
- ... Novel triarylboron-based conjugated microporous polymers (BCMPs) were successfully synthesized and characterized, which are insoluble in common organic solvents and water, and can keep stable up to 310 °C under a nitrogen atmosphere. According to the nitrogen physisorption isotherms, the Brunauer–Emmett–Teller specific surface area values for these porous materials vary between 815 and 911 m² g⁻¹. ...