Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Xiaofei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.45 pp. 23653-23657
- X-ray diffraction; ceric oxide; color; nanoparticles; pigments; silica; spectrophotometers; sulfides; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A series of γ-Ce₂S₃@SiO₂ pigments are prepared successfully by sulfurizing their corresponding precoated CeO₂ with different thicknesses of SiO₂ shell. Properties of the samples are investigated by X-ray diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), thermogravimetric (TG) analysis and a spectrophotometer. The results show that when a well controlled thickness of SiO₂ coated CeO₂ is us ...
- Zhang, Xiaofei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.24 pp. 13561-13566
- ferromagnetism; fluorine; selenium; semiconductors; sulfides; sulfur; tensile strength; zirconium
- ... The magnetism of hole doped 1T-MX₂ (M = Zr, Hf; X = S, Se) monolayers is systematically studied by using first principles density functional calculations. The pristine 1T-MX₂ monolayers are semiconductors with nonmagnetic ground states, which can be transformed to ferromagnetic states by the approach of hole doping. For the unstrained monolayers, the spontaneous magnetization appears once above th ...