Jump to Main Content
- Ahmad, Hafiz Adeel, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.43 pp. 24305-24311
- Nitrosomonadaceae; Planctomyces; Pseudomonas; aerobes; ammonia; anaerobes; anaerobic ammonium oxidation; bacteria; bacterial communities; community structure; denitrification; greenhouse gas emissions; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; nitrous oxide; temperature
- ... In this study, greenhouse gas emissions and microbial community succession during the realization of the partial nitrification (PN) process were studied. The results show that N₂O emission mainly occurred in the aerobic stage and the PN reactor released about 20 mg of N₂O gas each cycle. There is a positive correlation between the dissolved N₂O concentration and the temperature of a typical cycle. ...
- Ahmad, Hafiz Adeel, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.47 pp. 26469-26475
- 4-chlorophenol; catalysts; dechlorination; industrial applications; iron; milling; nickel; pH; pollutants
- ... In this study, nanoscale bimetallic particles (Ni/Fe) were prepared by a simultaneous ball milling and in situ chemical deposition process (B&C) with high dechlorination activity for 4-chlorophenol (4-CP). The results suggest that the introduction of Ni significantly improved the dechlorination of 4-CP. The dechlorination activity of Ni/Fe-B&C (kₒbₛ = 0.168 min⁻¹) was increased significantly with ...