Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Jinqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.49 pp. 25912-25915
- anthracenes; aqueous solutions; dimerization; micelles; photochemical reactions; polymers
- ... An amphiphilic polymer with anthracene pendants of PEO-b-PAM has been applied to comprehensively investigate the photodimerization characteristics of anthracene in aqueous solution upon various selected narrow band of light irradiations in the UV-vis-NIR region. ...
- Jiang, Jinqiang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.32 pp. 25183-25191
- Lewis acids; activation energy; aromatic compounds; catalytic activity; density functional theory; nitrates; nitric acid; sulfates; sulfuric acid; temperature
- ... The nitration mechanism as well as the kinetics of triazol-3-one (TO) with nitronium (NO₂⁺) in both a concentrated nitric acid and a nitric–sulfuric acid system was theoretically studied. Firstly, the density functional theory (DFT) with a B3LYP functional was employed to investigate the mechanism of the mentioned reactants towards the targeted product, 5-nitro-2,4-dihydro-1,2,4-triazol-3-one (NTO ...