Jump to Main Content
- Lee, S. C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.91 pp. 88526-88530
- aluminum; electric generators; gait; monitoring; pressing; walking
- ... We report a replaceable and multifunctional triboelectric nanogenerator (TENG) with a triangular prism shaped supporter to enhance the uniformity of contact and separation during walking. The supporter was ergonomically designed by considering the walking style, therby enhancing the uniformity of the contact between the Al and PDMS film inside the TENG. The TENG with the supporter generated a high ...
- Lee, S. C., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.22 pp. 11080-11088
- catalysts; chemical reduction; desorption; electrochemistry; electrolytes; ethanol; fuel cells; graphene; iridium; nanofibers; nanoparticles; nitrogen; particle size; polymers
- ... Nitrogen functionalization of graphite nanofibers (N-GNF) was performed using hexa methyl tetra amine (HMTA) as the nitrogen source and used as a support material for metal nanoparticle deposition. The successful incorporation of nitrogen was confirmed using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and Raman spectroscopy analysis. Iridium (Ir) nanoparticles with a particle size of ∼2.2 nm were depos ...