Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xiao-yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.79 pp. 75430-75439
- adsorbents; adsorption; biochar; cadmium; carbon; cost effectiveness; gels; heat production; heavy metals; lead; metal ions; nanospheres; pH; sorption isotherms; temperature; wastewater treatment
- ... A novel material, the biochar of a konjac-based material (KGMB), was prepared conveniently and economically with chemical activation of hydrothermally synthesized carbon nanospheres. Those carbon nanospheres have small sizes and high surface areas due to the high temperature sintering, which could be used for efficient adsorption of heavy metal ions such as Pb²⁺ and Cd²⁺. Detailed adsorption behav ...
- Lin, Xiao-Yan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.57 pp. 46186-46191
- adsorption; electrodes; octoxynol; porous media; quantum dots; silver; solar cells; surfactants; titanium dioxide; zinc sulfide
- ... We report the assembly of non-toxic Ag-doped ZnInSe (AZIS) quantum dot (QD)-sensitized solar cells (QDSSC) with a conversion efficiency of 0.89% at 1 sun. The QDs were directly adsorbed on a TiO₂ film with the addition of a surface-active agent (Triton X-100). ZnS treatment was performed on QDs by the successive ionic layer adsorption and reaction method to inhibit the recombination current in QDS ...