Jump to Main Content
- Muthu, Manikandan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.16 pp. 8935-8942
- Annona; apoptosis; cell cycle; cell proliferation; cell viability; central nervous system; cytotoxicity; dose response; fruits; genes; glioblastoma; humans; leaf extracts; leaves; seeds; tropical plants; Africa; Korean Peninsula
- ... Graviola (Annona muricate) is a coveted tropical plant that has been found to be effective against many human cancers. Malignant glioblastoma multiformes are the most common and aggressive malignant forms of astrocytoma in the central nervous system. MUDENG (Mu-2-related death-inducing gene, MuD) is involved in cell death signaling. In this study, we investigated the impact of extracts from gravio ...
- Muthu, Manikandan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.31 pp. 17334-17345
- antiviral agents; bioinformatics; computer software; computers; disease outbreaks; drug design; immunology; models; pathogens; surveys; virology; viruses
- ... Bioinformatics and computer based data simulation and modeling are captivating biological research, delivering great results already and promising to deliver more. As biological research is a complex, intricate, diverse field, any available support is gladly taken. With recent outbreaks and epidemics, pathogens are a constant threat to the global economy and security. Virus related plagues are som ...