Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Si-Ping, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.39 pp. 17741-17748
- azoles; chemical structure; heat production; models; nitrogen; nitrogen content; potential energy; thermal degradation; thermal stability
- ... 1,1′-Azobis(tetrazole) (N₁₀) as a potential eco-friendly material, has the highest nitrogen content among the azo-stabilized poly-nitrogen compounds. The detailed potential energy surface of N₁₀ was thoroughly investigated using M06-2X, MP2 and CCSD(T) calculations, and the main decomposition pathways were calculated by canonical transition state theory modeling. Amongst all the channels studied, ...
- Pang, Si-ping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.101 pp. 57629-57634
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; differential scanning calorimetry; thermal stability; thin layer chromatography
- ... The thermal stability of p-dimethylaminophenylpentazole (1) in the solid phase has been thoroughly investigated. The decomposition process of 1 has been verified by a combination of differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thin-layer chromatography (TLC), temperature-programmed FTIR, and Raman spectroscopy. FTIR and Raman spectra were also calculated to corroborate the results. It was found that 1 ...