Jump to Main Content
- Sang, Yuanhua, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.48 pp. 41999-42007
- EDTA (chelating agent); blood serum; calcium; cations; chelating agents; diagnostic techniques; fluorescence; hospitals; magnesium; oligonucleotides; potassium; thrombin
- ... Potassium ion (K⁺) plays a central role in several fundamental physiological processes. Detection of the K⁺ concentration is an essential diagnostic tool for various medical diseases. However, most commercial detection methods are complex and expensive, which are not easily implemented in community hospitals or at home, in this study, we present a simple fluorescent K⁺ detection system based on th ...
- Sang, Yuanhua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.98 pp. 55400-55406
- aluminum; aluminum oxide; ammonium bicarbonate; ceramics; electrostatic interactions; energy; nanoparticles; nitrates; phase transition; urea; yttrium
- ... A partial wet chemical route has been developed, in which aluminium oxide (Al₂O₃) nanoparticles in a Y(NO₃)₃ solution are induced to form a core–shell-structured yttrium aluminum garnet (YAG) precursor based on a burst nucleation synthesis. By simulating the reaction conditions with urea and ammonium bicarbonate as precipitants, a two-step mechanism involving different dynamic processes is propose ...