Jump to Main Content
- Havstad, K.M.
- Rangelands 2008 v.30 no.6 pp. 42-44
- issues and policy; Cynomys; pest control; natural resource policy; information sources; attitudes and opinions; wildlife management
- Czech, Brian; Heitschmidt, Rod; Brown, Joel; Hild, Ann
- Rangelands 2008 v.30 no.6 pp. 33
- range management; sustained yield management; sustainable development; rangelands; natural resource economics; economic policy; natural resource policy; technological change; ecological economics
The Society for Range Management's (SRM) focus was on "traditional" range management issues, including livestock grazing, rangeland inventory, and multiple uses of rangeland resources. Accordingly, the SRM has responded to these new challenges and opportunities through adoption of additional policy statements that address a wider array of rangeland management issues, including biological diversit ...