Jump to Main Content
- Perović, Velјko; Kadović, Ratko; Djurdjević, Vladimir; Braunović, Sonja; Čakmak, Dragan; Mitrović, Miroslava; Pavlović, Pavle
- Regional environmental change 2019 v.19 no.4 pp. 1035-1046
- case studies; climate; climate change; climate models; ecosystems; land use; prediction; sediments; soil erosion; Serbia
- ... Climate change is expected to lead to more vigorous environmental changes, including soil erosion. As a reliable tool for predicting the impact of changes in climate and land use, the InVEST sediment delivery ratio model, integrated with the EBU-POM (Eta Belgrade University-Princeton Ocean Model) regional climate model, was used with the aim of quantifying erosion intensity in the Vranjska Valley ...
- Zandersen, Marianne; Hyytiäinen, Kari; Meier, H. E. Markus; Tomczak, Maciej T.; Bauer, Barbara; Haapasaari, Päivi E.; Olesen, Jørgen Eivind; Gustafsson, Bo G.; Refsgaard, Jens Christian; Fridell, Erik; Pihlainen, Sampo; Le Tissier, Martin D. A.; Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa; Van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- Regional environmental change 2019 v.19 no.4 pp. 1073-1086
- atmospheric deposition; climate; climate change; ecosystems; fisheries; human development; land use change; pollution; pollution control; shipping; socioeconomics; wastewater treatment; Baltic Sea; Northern European region
- ... Long-term scenario analyses can be powerful tools to explore plausible futures of human development under changing environmental, social, and economic conditions and to evaluate implications of different approaches to reduce pollution and resource overuse. Vulnerable ecosystems like the Baltic Sea in North-Eastern Europe tend to be under pressure from multiple, interacting anthropogenic drivers bo ...