Jump to Main Content
- Philip Revell; Charles Henderson
- Regional environmental change 2019 v.19 no.4 pp. 967-979
- activists; carbon; climate; community programs; computer software; Europe
- ... A growing movement of bottom-up community-based initiatives across Europe are taking action intended to support a transition to a zero-carbon future. A simple framework for understanding the contribution of these diverse initiatives to building community resilience could provide a useful tool for researchers, funders, policymakers and others to understand their current, and likely future, impact a ...
- Federico Martellozzo; David M. Landholm; Anne Holsten
- Regional environmental change 2019 v.19 no.4 pp. 953-966
- anthropogenic activities; carbon; climate change; greenhouse gases; industry; issues and policy; lifestyle; Europe
- ... Anthropogenic activities are mainly responsible for the accelerated pace and magnitude of global environmental and climate change. Although several programs aiming at fuelling climate change mitigation have been adopted internationally in the last decades and localized improvements have been observed, the results expected by international institutions are regrettably still out of reach. Meanwhile, ...