Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Xiaohui; Hu, Fei; Wu, Liang; Li, Jun; Zhu, Dong
- Remote sensing letters 2016 v.7 no.12 pp. 1229-1238
- energy; image analysis; mathematics and statistics; models; radiometers; remote sensing
- ... For an aperture synthesis radiometer, sidelobe artefact is an important problem in image reconstruction from finite visibility samples, especially, when there are strong point sources in the observed scene. The conventional Fourier inversion method with fixed window reduces sidelobe artefacts only at the expense of worsened mainlobe resolution. An adaptive beamforming method is developed in this l ...
- Li, Wenbo; Zhang, Xiuhua; Ling, Feng; Zheng, Dongbo
- Remote sensing letters 2016 v.7 no.12 pp. 1121-1130
- image analysis; inland waters; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; reflectance; remote sensing; satellites; surface water; China; Wisconsin
- ... Mapping inland water bodies is important for relevant research fields and water resource management. Satellite remote sensing is a routine approach, and various remotely sensed images have been applied to map waterlines. MODerate-resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) images have advantages for waterline mapping in large areas, thanks to its wide scan width and high frequent revisiting perio ...