Jump to Main Content
- Muslim, Aidy M.; Hossain, Mohammad S.; Razman, Nurliyana; Nadzri, Muhammad I.; Khalil, Idham; Hashim, Mazlan
- Remote sensing letters 2019 v.10 no.1 pp. 39-48
- Bayesian theory; airports; coasts; monitoring; prediction; remote sensing; satellites; shorelines; Malaysia
- ... This study examined Fuzzy Sigmoidal, Bayesian, and Demspter-Shafer classifications to map shorelines in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia for different types of coasts. These three soft classification methods were applied to simulated Satellite Pour l’Observation de la Terre-5 (SPOT-5 with 10 and 20 m spatial resolutions) images covering the three shoreline locations which were typically different in sha ...
- Yan, SongHua; Zhang, Nan; Chen, NengCheng; Gong, JianYa
- Remote sensing letters 2019 v.10 no.1 pp. 1-10
- field experimentation; global positioning systems; reflectometry; remote sensing; satellites; soil water
- ... Satellites-based microwave sensors are sensitive to soil moisture at the surface of the Earth, but their performance is limited by their continuously varying footprints due to the repeat cycle of satellites. In recent years, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) microwave signals have been used to estimate soil moisture and the BeiDou system (BDS) provides new signal sources. Unlike Global Pos ...