Jump to Main Content
- Brezonik, Patrick L.; Olmanson, Leif G.; Finlay, Jacques C.; Bauer, Marvin E.
- Remote sensing of environment 2015 v.157 pp. 199-215
- algorithms, etc ; Landsat; absorbance; chlorophyll; color; data collection; dissolved organic matter; lakes; models; new combination; prediction; reflectance; remote sensing; rivers; space and time; surface water; uncertainty; wavelengths; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... A combination of new measurements and analysis of historical data from several geographic regions was used to address four issues that affect the reliability and interpretation of colored dissolved organic matter (CDOM) measured by remote sensing of inland waters. First, high variability of CDOM levels in lakes and rivers was found at seasonal and multi-year time scales and at shorter intervals in ...
- Vanhellemont, Quinten; Ruddick, Kevin
- Remote sensing of environment 2015 v.161 pp. 89-106
- algorithms, etc ; Landsat; aerosols; brackish water; color; dredging; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; monitoring; reflectance; remote sensing; suspended sediment; temporal variation; turbidity; uncertainty; water quality; wavelengths; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Monitoring of water quality by satellite ocean colour data requires high quality atmospheric correction and especially the accurate quantification of the aerosol contribution to the top of atmosphere radiance. Several methods have been proposed for atmospheric correction over turbid waters, including modelling the marine contributions to the NIR signal or switching to longer short-wave infrared (S ...