Jump to Main Content
- Vanhellemont, Quinten; Ruddick, Kevin
- Remote sensing of environment 2015 v.161 pp. 89-106
- algorithms, etc ; Landsat; aerosols; brackish water; color; dredging; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; monitoring; reflectance; remote sensing; suspended sediment; temporal variation; turbidity; uncertainty; water quality; wavelengths; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Monitoring of water quality by satellite ocean colour data requires high quality atmospheric correction and especially the accurate quantification of the aerosol contribution to the top of atmosphere radiance. Several methods have been proposed for atmospheric correction over turbid waters, including modelling the marine contributions to the NIR signal or switching to longer short-wave infrared (S ...
- Guerschman, Juan P.; Scarth, Peter F.; McVicar, Tim R.; Renzullo, Luigi J.; Malthus, Tim J.; Stewart, Jane B.; Rickards, Jasmine E.; Trevithick, Rebecca
- Remote sensing of environment 2015 v.161 pp. 12-26
- algorithms, etc ; Landsat; land management; model validation; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; monitoring; photosynthesis; reflectance; remote sensing; soil color; soil heterogeneity; soil separates; soil water; vegetation; Australia; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Vegetation fractional cover is a key metric for monitoring land management, both in pastoral and agricultural settings. Monitoring vegetation fractional cover continuously across large areas needs good remote sensing techniques underpinned by high quality field data to calibrate and validate algorithms. Here Landsat and MODIS surface reflectance data together with 1171 field observations across Au ...