Jump to Main Content
- Morisette, Jeffrey T.; Nickeson, Jaime E.; Davis, Paul; Wang, Yujie; Tian, Yuhong; Woodcock, Curtis E.; Shabanov, Nikolay; Hansen, Matthew; Cohen, Warren B.; Oetter, Doug R.; Kennedy, Robert E.
- Remote sensing of environment 2003 v.88 no.1-2 pp. 100
- satellites; remote sensing; case studies; image analysis; thematic maps
- ... Phase II of the Scientific Data Purchase (SDP) has provided NASA investigators access to data from four different satellite and airborne data sources. The Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MODIS) land discipline team (MODLAND) sought to utilize these data in support of land product validation activities with a focus on the EOS Land Validation Core Sites. These sites provide a globally dist ...
- Hurtt, George; Xiao, Xiangming; Keller, Michael; Palace, Michael; Asner, Gregory P.; Braswell, Rob; Brondizio, Eduardo S.; Cardoso, Manoel; Carvalho, Claudio J.R.; Fearon, Matthew G.; Guild, Liane; Hagen, Steve; Hetrick, Scott; Moore, Berrien III; Nobre, Carlos
- Remote sensing of environment 2003 v.88 no.1-2 pp. 111
- land use change; remote sensing; vegetation cover; satellites; spatial data; multispectral imagery; reflectance; equations; deforestation; tropical forests; tree crown; tree and stand measurements; forest health; logging; vegetation structure; data analysis; Amazonia; Brazil
- ... The LBA-ECO program is one of several international research components under the Brazilian-led Large Scale Biosphere-Atmosphere Experiment in Amazonia (LBA). The field-oriented research activities of this study are organized along transects and include a set of primary field sites, where the major objective is to study land-use change and ecosystem dynamics, and a smaller set of 15 operational ed ...