Main content area
You searched for: Subject "algorithms" Remove constraint Subject: "algorithms" Journal Remote sensing of environment Remove constraint Journal: Remote sensing of environment Subject algorithms Remove constraint Subject: algorithms Subject United States Remove constraint Subject: United States Subject Landsat Remove constraint Subject: Landsat Text Availability Full Text Remove constraint Text Availability: Full Text Text Availability Citation in PubAg Remove constraint Text Availability: Citation in PubAg
2 Search Results
- Braaten, Justin D.; Cohen, Warren B.; Yang, Zhiqiang
- Remote sensing of environment 2015 v.169 pp. 128-138
- algorithms, etc ; Landsat; digital elevation models; ecosystems; ice; image analysis; land cover; lighting; radiometry; remote sensing; snow; spectral analysis; thematic maps; time series analysis; United States; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Automated cloud and cloud shadow identification algorithms designed for Landsat Thematic Mapper (TM) and Thematic Mapper Plus (ETM+) satellite images have greatly expanded the use of these Earth observation data by providing a means of including only clear-view pixels in image analysis and efficient cloud-free compositing. In an effort to extend these capabilities to Landsat Multispectal Scanner ( ...
- Chorus Open Access:
- Schroeder, Todd A.; Schleeweis, Karen G.; Moisen, Gretchen G.; Toney, Chris; Cohen, Warren B.; Freeman, Elizabeth A.; Yang, Zhiqiang; Huang, Chengquan
- Remote sensing of environment 2017 v.195 pp. 230-243
- algorithms, etc ; Landsat; anthropogenic activities; carbon sequestration; climate change; data collection; ecosystem services; forest fires; forests; human population; logging; models; monitoring; prediction; remote sensing; topography; wind; United States; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... In light of Earth's changing climate and growing human population, there is an urgent need to improve monitoring of natural and anthropogenic disturbances which effect forests' ability to sequester carbon and provide other ecosystem services. In this study, a two-step modeling approach was used to map the type and timing of forest disturbances occurring between 1984 and 2010 in ten Landsat scenes ...
- Chorus Open Access: