Jump to Main Content
- Osnes, Beth
- Renewable energy 2013 v.49 pp. 185-187
- development projects, etc ; energy; gender; poverty; renewable energy sources; women; Guatemala; Panama; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Using theatre as a tool, women, who are doubly marginalized by poverty and gender inequity, can begin to empower their voices to participate in public discussions of appropriate sustainable energy development projects. By intentionally creating situations through theatre in which the voices of those who are poor are encouraged to discuss and critique the energy solutions being introduced into thei ...
- Klessmann, Corinna; Rathmann, Max; de Jager, David; Gazzo, Alexis; Resch, Gustav; Busch, Sebastian; Ragwitz, Mario
- Renewable energy 2013 v.57 pp. 390-403
- development projects, etc ; consumer expenditure; economic investment; energy; funding; issues and policy; markets; renewable energy sources; subsidies; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... European governments have agreed to increase the share of renewable energy in final energy consumption to 20% by 2020. A crucial question for policy makers is how to mobilise the additional capital investments in RE and which consumer expenditures are involved. The article describes policy options for reducing renewable energy technology (RET) project costs as well as consumer costs, based on rese ...