Jump to Main Content
- Menchetti, Laura, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 1517-1522
- blood flow; ewes; fetus; parturition; pregnancy; ultrasonography; umbilical arteries; umbilical cord
- ... Throughout gestation, changes in foetal umbilical cord Doppler parameters in ewes were detected. Doppler ultrasonography of the umbilical artery was performed weekly starting at 18 weeks before parturition until birth. In the foetal umbilical artery (UA), systolic peak velocity (SPV), end diastolic velocity (EDV), increased (p for within‐subjects effect <0.001) while pulsatility index (PI) resista ...
- Menchetti, Laura, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 1483-1490
- antiserum; artificial insemination; blood; blood sampling; buffaloes; calving; cows; glycoproteins; goats; herds; placenta; postpartum period; pregnancy; radioimmunoassays; ultrasonography
- ... This is the first time that PAG determination using two different antisera raised against PAG molecules purified from both caprine (RIA‐706) and bubaline placentas (RIA‐860) is reported in water buffalo. Ninety‐eight buffalo cows, belonging to a buffalo herd subjected to a synchronization and artificial insemination (AI) programme, were enrolled in this study. Blood samples were taken on days 0 (A ...