Jump to Main Content
- Troisi, Alessandro, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2019 v.54 no.2 pp. 176-183
- animal ovaries; arteries; blood flow; cytoplasm; endothelial cells; hyperemia; immune response; immunohistochemistry; luteolysis; progesterone; prostaglandins; pseudopregnancy; rabbits; ultrasonography; vasoconstriction
- ... In the present study, we evaluated the dynamic changes of intra‐ovarian blood flow, by real‐time colour‐coded and pulsed Doppler ultrasonography, as well as the immunopresence of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α) receptor (FP) and peripheral plasma progesterone concentrations in pseudopregnant rabbit after PGF2α treatments at either early‐ (4 days) and mid‐luteal (9 days) stages. During the pre‐treatment ...
- Troisi, Alessandro, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 1517-1522
- blood flow; ewes; fetus; parturition; pregnancy; ultrasonography; umbilical arteries; umbilical cord
- ... Throughout gestation, changes in foetal umbilical cord Doppler parameters in ewes were detected. Doppler ultrasonography of the umbilical artery was performed weekly starting at 18 weeks before parturition until birth. In the foetal umbilical artery (UA), systolic peak velocity (SPV), end diastolic velocity (EDV), increased (p for within‐subjects effect <0.001) while pulsatility index (PI) resista ...