Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Yang; Glad, Thibaut; Zhong, Zhaozhe; He, Ruonan; Tian, Jinping; Chen, Lujun
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2018 v.139 pp. 387-395
- waste incineration, etc ; acidification; carbon dioxide; case studies; coal; ecosystem services; energy; environmental impact; eutrophication; global warming potential; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; heat; inventories; life cycle assessment; municipal solid waste; pollution control; toxicity; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Mitigating coal dependence of Chinese industrial parks is crucial to reducing their environmental footprints. Municipal solid waste incineration (MSWI) is a promising measure for such purpose and has been increasingly implemented in Chinese industrial parks. In the study, the inventory of MSWI facilities in Chinese industrial parks was established for the first time, which accounted for 55% of tot ...
- Huber, Florian; Fellner, Johann
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2018 v.139 pp. 17-26
- waste incineration, etc ; cement; economic valuation; environmental impact; fly ash; life cycle assessment; metals; municipal solid waste; products and commodities; recycling; salts; socioeconomics; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Recently, recycling of municipal solid waste incineration (MSWI) fly ash has gained increasing interest, although it is still unclear if recycling is preferable over disposal from an economic and environmental point of view. The objective of the present study is to assess the resource potential of MSWI fly ash for the production of three different commodities (cement, metals, de-icing salts) from ...