Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Sanmang, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2018 v.139 pp. 163-171
- economic development; human capital; manufacturing; China
- ... The “natural resource curse” thesis states that having an abundant natural resource is not a favorable condition but is rather a limitation on economic growth. This study, which distinguishes the difference between natural resource abundance and natural resource-oriented industry dependence, proposes relevant hypotheses and conducts empirical tests using panel data at the provincial level in China ...
- Wu, Sanmang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Resources, conservation, and recycling 2018 v.132 pp. 278-290
- European Union; beverages; equipment; exports; fabrics; imports; international trade; leather; manufacturing; models; service industry; tobacco; virtual water; water conservation; water shortages; Australia; Brazil; China; Japan; Korean Peninsula; Russia; Taiwan; United States
- ... Import virtual water is an effective way to alleviate water shortage. Since China is a country that suffers severely from the lack of water resources, it is badly needed to research in virtual water export and import in China's foreign trade. This paper conducted thorough research on these issues and lucubrated on the detailed destinations and origins of China’s virtual water export and import usi ...