Jump to Main Content
- do Vale, Aline Amália; Lau, Bruna Ladeira; Leal, Bárbara Simões Santos; Batista, João Aguiar Nogueira; Borba, Eduardo Leite; Proite, Karina
- Revista brasileira de botânica 2016 v.39 no.1 pp. 387-392
- genetic analysis, etc ; Habenaria; alleles; genetic markers; heterozygosity; loci; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... We report here the first set of microsatellite markers developed for species of Habenaria. A set of microsatellite markers for Habenaria nuda Lindl. and H. repens Nutt. were isolated, characterized, and tested for cross-amplification between these congeneric species. These species constitute two of the many existing complexes of the genus Habenaria. A total of nine markers were isolated from both ...
- Alzate-Marin, Ana Lilia; Bonifacio-Anacleto, Fernando; de Moraes Filho, Rômulo M.; Machado, Gabriel Pinheiro; Nazareno, Alison Gonçalves
- Revista brasileira de botânica 2016 v.39 no.2 pp. 795-799
- genetic analysis, etc ; Rutaceae; adults; adverse effects; alleles; conservation programs; genetic markers; genetic variation; genomic libraries; landscapes; loci; microsatellite repeats; population genetics; rain forests; saplings; urban areas; Brazil; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Metrodorea nigra A. St.-Hil. (Rutaceae) is a submontane tropical tree species that develops preferably in the shade and innermost preserved regions of the semi-deciduous forests of Brazil; as a result, its presence can indicate good levels of conservation. Therefore, it is important to have a set of molecular markers to facilitate genetic studies on this species of tree. The goal of this study was ...