Jump to Main Content
- Pineda, Eduardo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Revista mexicana de biodiversidad 2014 v.85 no.3 pp. 965-968
- Colubridae; Craugastor; Ctenidae; Scincidae; Theraphosidae; lizards; predation; snakes; Mexico
- ... Three predation events of herps by spiders in different sites of Veracruz, Mexico are reported. These observations represent the first reports of predation by spiders of the families Ctenidae and Theraphosidae on the anuran Craugastor pygmaeus (family Craugastoridae), the lizard Scincella cherriei (Scincidae) and the snake Ninia sebae (Colubridae). ...
- Pineda, Eduardo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Revista mexicana de biodiversidad 2014 v.85 no.4 pp. 1292-1294
- Colubridae; animal exploration and collection; Mexico
- ... We report 3 specimens of Tantillita lintoni from the Uxpanapa-Chimalapas region, which represent the first record of this species for the state of Oaxaca and the second known locality for the state of Veracruz. ...