Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Xiaofang; Wang, Jiang; Dai, Zhengyan; Zhao, Xiaoling; Miao, Xuexia; Shi, Zhenying
- Rice 2019 v.12 no.1 pp. 40
- genetic analysis, etc ; Oryza sativa; branches; genes; meristems; microRNA; panicles; pedicel; plant architecture; plant height; rice; spikelets; tillers; transcription (genetics); Show all 14 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Rice (Oryza sativa) panicle architecture is the major determinant of the ideal plant architecture that directly influence yield potential. Many genes influencing development of primary branches, secondary branches, spikelet and pedicel would also influence panicle architecture, which is thus a complex trait regulated by genes from various aspects. miR156, an extensively studied miRNA, ...
- Ke, Shanwen; Liu, Shuchun; Luan, Xin; Xie, Xin-Ming; Hsieh, Tzung-Fu; Zhang, Xiang-Qian
- Rice 2019 v.12 no.1 pp. 7
- genetic analysis, etc ; N-acetylglucosamine; aminoethoxyvinylglycine; cell death; ethylene; ethylene production; flowering; gene expression regulation; genes; glycosylation; leaves; messenger RNA; methionine; mutants; mutation; phenotype; phenylalanine; proteomics; rice; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); transferases; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Leaf senescence is a genetically regulated, highly complex and ordered process. Although it has been extensively studied, the mechanism of leaf senescence is not well understood. In this study, we isolated a rice mutant, designated as premature senescence leaf (psl), which exhibits early senescence and spontaneous lesion mimic phenotype after flowering. The psl mutant displays programmed cell deat ...