Jump to Main Content
- Savin, I. Yu.; Stolbovoy, V. S.; Savitskaya, N. V.
- Russian agricultural sciences 2017 v.43 no.4 pp. 296-299
- agricultural sciences; climatic factors; crop acreage; crop yield; geographic information systems; simulation models; wheat; Caucasus region; Russia
- ... The potential of crop yields illustrates the possibilities of increasing their production in the future. Modeling of potential yield of winter wheat on the European part of Russia was conducted based on specially developed GIS and the WOFOST crop growth simulation model. It was found that the winter wheat yield for Russia in general can be increased by 70% in the modern climatic conditions. The ma ...
- Zaremuk, R. Sh.; Alekhina, E. M.; Bogatyreva, S. V.; Dolya, Yu. A.
- Russian agricultural sciences 2017 v.43 no.4 pp. 289-292
- Prunus avium; agricultural sciences; breeding; cherries; cultivars; fruit crops; fruit quality; orchards; plums; research institutions; viticulture; Caucasus region; Russia
- ... The results of breeding and cultivar studies of stone fruit crops (sweet cherry, cherry, plum) under conditions of the south of Russia are presented. Characteristics and properties of new-generation cultivars significant for breeding are determined, differing from those of analogues by adaptability to the stresses of the southern region, productivity, and fruit quality. The most promising cultivar ...