Jump to Main Content
- Dolzhenko, T. V.; Dolzhenko, V. I.
- Russian agricultural sciences 2017 v.43 no.4 pp. 304-308
- Aphis gossypii; Cydia pomonella; Lobesia botrana; Tetranychus evansi; Tetranychus urticae; Thrips tabaci; Trialeurodes vaporariorum; agricultural sciences; apples; biopesticides; cucumbers; fenoxycarb; greenhouses; imagos; juvenile hormones; larvae; moths; plant protection; pyriproxyfen; tomatoes; vines; vineyards; Russia
- ... Analogs of juvenile hormones (JHAs)—azadirachtin (NeemAzal, EC (10 g/L), fenoxycarb (Phasis, WP (250 g/kg), and pyriproxyfen (Admiral, EC (100 g/L) and Inoxyfen, EC (100 g/L)—have been tested. The effectiveness of insectoacaricide NeemAzal in regulating the population numbers of sucking insects was assessed using glasshouse cucumber in Leningrad oblast. Three applications of this product in 0.5% c ...
- Uryash, V. F.; Gruzdeva, A. E.; Kokurina, N. Yu.; Faminskaya, L. A.; Larina, V. N.
- Russian agricultural sciences 2017 v.43 no.4 pp. 336-341
- Jerusalem artichokes; agricultural sciences; apples; black currants; calorimetry; dietary supplements; enthalpy; ingredients; melting; melting point; physicochemical properties; polysaccharides; raw materials; temperature; thermal analysis
- ... Physicochemical properties of nutritional supplements, such as apple, Jerusalem artichoke, and black currant cryogenic powder, were studied by adiabatic calorimetry in the range of 80–320 K and differential thermal analysis in the range of 80–400 K. Temperatures of relaxation transitions and influence of water on these transitions were determined. In thermograms, completely dehydrated samples demo ...