Jump to Main Content
- Mukhanov, A.V.; Lisitsyn, P.A.
- Russian journal of biological invasions 2018 v.9 no.1 pp. 57-62
- Helicidae; ecological invasion; introduced species; morphs; snails; Russia
- ... New localities of C. nemoralis in Nizhny Novgorod oblast (the city of Nizhny Novgorod), which are to date the easternmost in Europe, and two new localities of A. arbustorum in the city of Dzerzhinsk (Nizhny Novgorod oblast) and the settlement of Borok (Yaroslavl oblast) are revealed. Morphological variability and modern trends in the spread of C. nemoralis are discussed. It is shown that the diver ...
- Kolyada, N.A.; Kolyada, A.S.
- Russian journal of biological invasions 2018 v.9 no.1 pp. 53-56
- Amorpha fruticosa; asexual reproduction; ecological invasion; invasive species; landscapes; landscaping; Russia
- ... Results of the studies on the occurrence of the North American plant species Amorpha fruticosa L. (Fabaceae Juss.) in the south of the Russian Far East are shown. Today the species is used in landscaping in 26 inhabited localities of Primorsky krai. It is absent in natural phytocoenoses and inhabits anthropogenic landscapes. By the degree of naturalization, the species may be assigned to the group ...