Jump to Main Content
- Semerikova, S. A.; Semerikov, V. L.
- Russian journal of genetics 2011 v.47 no.2 pp. 241-246
- Abies sibirica; Abies holophylla, etc ; amplified fragment length polymorphism; gene frequency; genetic distance; genetic variation; loci; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... fir (Abies sibirica, Pinaceae) and in two populations of Far-Eastern species ...
... proportion characterizing the differences among three Abies species was several times ...
... species (F SC = 0.125). Differentiation of the A. sibirica populations based on AFLP ...
- Nechaeva, Yu. S.; Julanov, A. A.; Boronnikova, S. V.; Prishnivskaya, Ya. V.
- Russian journal of genetics 2017 v.53 no.5 pp. 587-595
- Abies; Larix sibirica, etc ; Picea; Pinus; Pseudotsuga; conifers; forest trees; gene pool; genes; genetic variation; loci; probability; single nucleotide polymorphism; sustainable forestry; woody plants; Russia; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... comparison with other species and genuses (Picea, Pinus, Pseudotsuga, Abies) conifers ...
... the populations of Siberian larch (Larix sibirica Ledeb.) in the Urals. ...
... species in Russia. From ten selected gene loci in the genome of L. sibirica, we ...