Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Cai-Yun; Cheng, Hai-Yan; Cheng, Rui; Qi, Kai-Jie; Gu, Chao; Zhang, Shao-Ling
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.243 pp. 595-601
- stone fruits, etc ; Rosaceae; apples; flowers; fruits; gene duplication; genes; leaves; pears; phylogeny; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sorbitol; tissues; transporters; trees; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Sorbitol is a primary substrate that is translocated from its source to its sink in pear and apple by sorbitol transporters (SOTs). However, little is known about the expression profiles of SOTs in tree tissues, and their association with sorbitol accumulation. In this study, 64 SOT genes were isolated from the sequenced genomes of six rosaceae trees, which clustered phylogenetically into four gro ...
- Tsafouros, Athanassios; Frantzeskaki, Argiro; Assimakopoulou, Anna; Roussos, Peter A.
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.253 pp. 227-240
- stone fruits, etc ; IAA oxidase; boron; carbohydrates; cold; discriminant analysis; hardwood cuttings; indole acetic acid; manganese; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nutrients; planting; principal component analysis; root cuttings; rooting; rootstocks; temporal variation; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Hardwood cuttings of four stone fruit rootstocks (Cadaman, Rootpac-R, GF677 and Myrobalan 29C) were used as planting material to induce rooting in a bottom-heated cold frame. Cuttings were taken during four successive months from the basal, middle and apical part of the current seasons shoot. Carbohydrates and mineral nutrients were analyzed in the bases of the cuttings right before auxin applicat ...