Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Yang; Zheng, Yanyan; Liu, Can; Chen, Lin; Ma, Junfei; Sheng, Jiping; Shen, Lin
- Scientia horticulturae 2016 v.211 pp. 95-101
- ripening, etc ; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate synthase; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid; Solanum lycopersicum; ethylene; ethylene production; fruits; gene expression regulation; genes; mitogen-activated protein kinase; nitric oxide; protein phosphorylation; tomatoes; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Ethylene is a key molecule to quality preservation during fruit ripening. The ethylene biosynthesis is regulated partly by nitric oxide (NO), a signal molecule involved in various physiological reactions. In order to investigate the effect of NO on key factors of ethylene biosynthesis, mature green tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum Mill. cv. Lichun) were treated with the NO synthesis inhibitor L-Nitr ...
- Nakano, Hajime; Kobayashi, Nobuhiro; Takahata, Ken; Mine, Yoko; Sugiyama, Nobuo
- Scientia horticulturae 2016 v.201 pp. 199-210
- ripening, etc ; Solanum lycopersicum; Solanum pimpinellifolium; additive effect; backcrossing; chromosomes; cotyledons; crop production; early development; epistasis; flowering; germination; hypocotyls; inbred lines; leaves; quantitative trait loci; seedlings; sowing; tomatoes; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The potential of a single-truss tomato production system is dependent on earliness, but few genetic studies have investigated QTLs for earliness component traits in tomatoes. Thus, QTL analyses were performed using a backcross inbred line (BIL) population after dissecting days to the ripening of the first fruit into two stages, i.e., days from sowing to anthesis and days from anthesis to first fru ...