Jump to Main Content
- Tao, Jing; Qiao, Guang; Wen, Xiao-Peng; Gao, Guo-Li; Liu, Tao; Peng, Zhi-Jun; Cai, Yong-Qiang; Chen, Nan; Yan, Feng-Xia; Zhang, Bing-Xue
- Scientia horticulturae 2014 v.170 pp. 82-88
- DNA; Hylocereus; drought tolerance; economic valuation; genetic distance; genetic markers; genetic relationships; genetic variation; genotype; loci; microsatellite repeats; nutrients; pulp; statistical analysis; China
- ... Dragon fruit, a kind of fruit belonging to Hylocereus spp., has brought about interest in China not only due to its important economic value with high contents of nutrients, but also due to the striking tolerance to drought stress. Fifteen morphological traits and 111 Inter-Simple Sequence Repeat (ISSR) markers generated from 16 primers were firstly employed to discriminate 50 accessions recently ...
- Fang-Yong, Chen; Ji-Hong, Liu
- Scientia horticulturae 2014 v.170 pp. 169-175
- Morella rubra; arithmetic; binding sites; breeding; cluster analysis; genetic markers; genetic relationships; genetic similarity; genetic variation; germplasm; mutants; China
- ... The genetic diversity of 31 germplasm resources of Myrica rubra from Zhejiang Province, the major gathering site and the largest producer of M. rubra in China, was investigated using inter-primer binding site (iPBS) and start codon-targeted polymorphism (SCoT) markers. Cluster analysis was performed using unweighted pair-group method arithmetic averages. The results showed that the genetic similar ...