Jump to Main Content
- Rufato, Leo; Marchioretto, Lucas De Ross; Orlandi, Júlio César; Michelon, Micheli Fochesato; De Rossi, Andrea; Sander, Guilherme Fontanella; Macedo, Tiago Afonso de
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.253 pp. 349-357
- fruit trees, etc ; Malus domestica; apical dominance; apples; benzyladenine; branches; crop production; dwarfing; ethephon; orchards; rootstock-scion relationships; rootstocks; thidiazuron; Brazil; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Apple production in Southern Brazil has been increasing along the past decade, and part of this was due to the introduction of more adapted dwarfing rootstocks and consequently increased tree density in the orchards. Looking for obtaining early beariness, the use of branched nursery trees is one of the most important steps. The objective of this experiment was to determine the effects of plant the ...
- de Macedo, Tiago Afonso; da Silva, Pricila Santos; Sander, Guilherme Fontanella; Welter, Juliana Fátima; Rufato, Leo; de Rossi, Andrea
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.256 pp. 108651
- fruit trees, etc ; Malus domestica; apples; branches; crops; cultivars; firmness; fruit quality; fruits; grafting (plants); orchards; plant density; plant growth; planting density; pulp; rootstocks; scions; total soluble solids; virgin soils; Brazil; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Planting density increasing with the use of dwarf rootstocks it is a fact that has changed the scenario of the pome culture in Brazil. The objective of this work was to evaluate the plant growth, productivity and fruit quality of the Fuji Suprema cultivar grafted on the rootstocks G.213 and M.9 in a new area (virgin soil) and in the replanting area of apple trees in Vacaria City in Rio Grande do S ...