Jump to Main Content
- Song, Meiying; Yin, Pinghe; Zhao, Ling; Jiao, Zepeng; Duan, Shunshan; Lu, Gang
- Soil & sediment contamination 2016 v.25 no.2 pp. 101-116
- aluminum; atomic absorption spectrometry; cadmium; chromium; estuaries; freshwater; heavy metals; iron; lead; mass spectrometry; particle size; pollution; risk assessment; rivers; sediments; China
- ... Sediment cores collected at six freshwater discharge outlets of the Pearl River Estuary were analyzed for metal (Al, Fe, Cr, Pb, and Cd) concentration and risk assessment. The contents of Cr, Pb, Fe, and Al in these samples were measured by Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES), and Cd was measured by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS). The result sh ...
- Zhang, Liu; Yin, Da-Qiang; Wu, Yakton; Peng, Shu-Chuan; Chen, Tian-Hu; Wang, Ji-Zhong
- Soil & sediment contamination 2016 v.25 no.2 pp. 195-209
- DDT (pesticide); HCH (pesticide); carbon; edaphic factors; environmental impact; estuaries; hexachlorobenzene; isomers; lakes; lindane; metabolites; principal component analysis; rivers; sediments; urbanization; China
- ... Eighteen organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) were investigated in surface sediments from the Nanfei River and in four sediment cores from the primary estuaries of Chaohu Lake, Eastern China. The results indicate that the OCP concentrations in the surface and core sediments around Chaohu Lake were 3.48–121.08 (with a mean of 34.93) ng/g and 0.60–39.28 (7.07) ng/g, respectively. Significantly higher co ...