Jump to Main Content
- Hosseinzadeh, Mohammad Hadi; Ghalavand, Amir; Boojar, Masoud-Mashhadi-Akbar; Modarres-Sanavy, Seyed Ali Mohammad; Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, Ali
- Soil & tillage research 2020 pp. 104633
- Portulaca oleracea; Rhizophagus irregularis; agronomic traits; alpha-linolenic acid; biofertilizers; essential oils; fertilizer application; field capacity; grain yield; irrigation; leaves; mycorrhizal fungi; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; nutrition; phosphorus; phosphorus content; poultry manure; semiarid zones; sheep manure; soil organic carbon; soil pH; urea; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; water stress; Iran
- ... Purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) is globally known for its α-linolenic acid (ω3). To investigate the combined effect of nitrogen and mycorrhiza under water deficit stress on agronomic traits of purslane, a factorial split experiment based on a randomized complete block design with three replications was conducted in a semi-arid region of Iran in 2015 and 2016. The main plots were factorial combina ...
- Adhikary, Samrat; Mandal, Nintu; Rakshit, Rajiv; Das, Anupam; Kumar, Vinay; Chaudhary, Saurabh Kumar; Homa, Fozia
- Soil & tillage research 2020 pp. 104607
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; agronomic traits; clay; cropping systems; farmers; field experimentation; foliar spraying; fractionation; iron; long term experiments; mineralogy; moieties; nanoclays; nutrient deficiencies; nutrient use efficiency; polymers; rhizosphere; rice; soil types; transmission electron microscopy; vibration; water solubility; zinc; zinc fertilizers; zinc oxide; zinc sulfate
- ... Zinc (Zn) deficiency is a widespread phenomenon globally. Conventional Zn fertilizers (ZnSO₄. 7 H₂O) reported to have very low use efficiency of applied Zn (1-5%). Hence, technological interventions in increasing Zn efficiency is if utmost importance. Keeping in this background present investigation was undertaken with the objectives of evaluating ZNCPC (Zincated nanoclay polymer composites), Nano ...