Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Vadas, Peter A.; Sims, J. Thomas
- Soil Science Society of America journal 2002 v.66 no.2 pp. 623
- iron oxides, etc ; coastal plain soils; sandy soils; phosphorus; desorption; losses from soil; equations; aluminum oxide; soil organic matter; Delaware; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Pollution of surface waters by P from agricultural areas is a water quality issue in Delaware. The FHANTM 2.0 computer model can help identify areas with a high potential for P loss, but the model's representation of P desorption from soils to runoff waters needs re-evaluation. The equation, , has been proposed to predict such P desorption, but equations originally proposed to predict values for t ...
- Goldberg, Sabine; Lesch, Scott M.; Suarez, Donald L.
- Soil Science Society of America journal 2002 v.66 no.6 pp. 1836
- iron oxides, etc ; molybdenum; adsorption; capacitance; prediction; equations; surface area; cation exchange capacity; soil organic matter; carbon; aluminum oxide; mathematical models; textural soil types; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The constant capacitance model, a chemical surface complexation model, was applied to Mo adsorption on 36 samples from 27 soil series selected for variation in soil properties. A general regression model was developed for predicting soil Mo surface complexation constants from four independently measured soil chemical characteristics: cation exchange capacity, organic carbon content, inorganic carb ...