Jump to Main Content
- Maqueda, C.; Morillo, E.; Rodriguez, J.L.P.; Justo, A.
- Soil science 1990 v.150 no.1 pp. 431-437
- chlordimeform; adsorption; humic acids; fulvic acids; genetic soil types; cation exchange
- DEIANA, S.; GESSA, C.; MANUNZA, B.; RAUSA, R.; SEEBER, R.
- Soil science 1990 v.150 no.1 pp. 419-424
- animal manures; composts; sewage sludge; humic acids
- ... Humic acids extracted from sewage sludges, manure, and worm compost have been characterized by chemical and spec-troscopic methods. Meaningful differences in the composition were revealed by FT IR, H, C NMR, and visible spectroscopies. These differences allow a differentiation amomg the products depending on the source from which they were obtained. Humic acid extracted from sewage sludges contain ...