Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: grove?
- Greve, Mogens Humlekrog, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Soil science 2014 v.179 no.7 pp. 325-332
- chemometrics; clay fraction; least squares; models; prediction; reflectance; reflectance spectroscopy; soil organic carbon; soil sampling; soil texture; uncertainty
- ... A total of 125 soil samples were collected from a Danish field varying in soil texture from sandy to loamy. Visible near-infrared reflectance (Vis-NIR) and mid-infrared reflectance (MIR) spectroscopy combined with chemometric methods were used to predict soil organic carbon (SOC) and clay contents. The main objective of this study was to find the best model for predicting SOC and clay content in t ...
- Greve, Mogens Humlekrog, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Soil science 2013 v.178 no.9 pp. 505-517
- autocorrelation; clay fraction; computer-aided mapping; digital elevation models; geology; kriging; land use; landscapes; prediction; regression analysis; soil surveys; soil types; topsoil; Denmark
- ... Information on the spatial variability of soil texture including soil clay content in a landscape is very important for agricultural and environmental use. Different prediction techniques are available to assess and map spatial variability of soil properties, but selecting the most suitable technique at a given site has always been a major issue in all soil mapping applications. We studied the pre ...