Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Taesam; Shin, Juyoung; Park, Taewoong; Lee, Dongryul
- Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment 2015 v.29 no.1 pp. 251-263
- floods; prediction; simulation models; typhoons; watershed management; South Korea
- ... Hydrologic responses to variations in storm direction provide useful information for the analysis and prediction of floods and the development of watershed management strategies. However, the prediction of hydrologic responses to changes in storm direction is a difficult task that requires meteorological simulations and extensive computation. It is also difficult to identify the center of rotation ...
- Zhang, Honghui; Jin, Xiaobin; Wang, Liping; Zhou, Yinkang; Shu, Bangrong
- Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment 2015 v.29 no.1 pp. 63-78
- decision making; developing countries; environmental protection; land use planning; landforms; prediction; simulation models; sustainable development; urbanization; China
- ... Urbanization is the most typical form of land use/cover change, and exploration of the driving mechanism of urban growth and the prediction of its future changes are very important for achieving urban sustainable development. In view of the ability of a multi-agent system to simulate a complex spatial system and from the perspective of combining macroscopic and microscopic decision-making behavior ...