Jump to Main Content
- Della Betta, Fabiana; Siqueira, Mariana Araújo; Vitali, Luciano; Fett, Roseane; Oliveira Costa, Ana Carolina
- Subtropical plant science 2019 v.79 pp. 63-69
- beers; capillary zone electrophoresis; chemical species; detection limit; guidelines; nitrates; nitrites
- ... In this paper, a sub-minute capillary zone electrophoresis method was developed, validated and applied for the simultaneous determination of bromate, bromide, nitrate, and nitrite in 26 beers from 7 countries. The method was validated following the Eurachem guidelines, and demonstrate suitability to provide reliable analytical data since linearity was confirmed, and good results for precision (<4% ...
- Lopez, Romina; Escudero, Luis; D’Amato, Roberto; Businelli, Daniela; Trabalza-Marinucci, Massimo; Cerutti, Soledad; Pacheco, Pablo
- Subtropical plant science 2019 v.79 pp. 128-133
- acid hydrolysis; breast milk; detection limit; dried milk; ewe milk; experimental design; freeze drying; infant formulas; microwave treatment; milk; oxidation; proteins; reducing agents; selenium; selenocysteine; selenomethionine
- ... Selenium (Se) is an essential element present in milk as seleno-amino acids and seleno-proteins. To perform an accurate seleno-amino acid analysis, a complete hydrolysis of proteins is necessary. Microwave-assisted acid hydrolysis (MAAH) can be used; however, some variables must be optimised to avoid incomplete hydrolysis and oxidation. Multivariate calibration showed that the volume of the reduci ...