Jump to Main Content
- Ponka, Roger; Fokou, Elie; Kansci, Germain; Beaucher, Eric; Piot, Michel; Leonil, Joëlle; Gaucheron, Frédéric
- Subtropical plant science 2015 v.43 pp. 88-95
- limiting amino acids, etc ; Food and Agriculture Organization; World Health Organization; aspartic acid; children; cysteine; essential amino acids; leucine; lysine; methionine; phenylalanine; sauces; vitamin A; Cameroon; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the amino acids major carotenoids and vitamin A activity in the 22 most frequently consumed traditional sauces in the Far North Region of Cameroon. Results showed that the most abundant amino acids in all sauces were glumatic acid (119–192mg/g protein), aspartic acid (61.3–132mg/g protein), leucine (34.5–99.2mg/g protein) and phenylalanine (22.1–64.3mg/g prot ...
- Černíková, Michaela; Gál, Robert; Polášek, Zdeněk; Janíček, Miroslav; Pachlová, Vendula; Buňka, František
- Subtropical plant science 2015 v.43 pp. 82-87
- limiting amino acids, etc ; Crocodylus niloticus; cadaverine; color; crocodiles; essential amino acids; functional properties; histamine; legs; legs (meat cut); leucine; lipid content; meat; neck; nutrient content; nutrition; nutritive value; pH; putrescine; shoulders; spermidine; spermine; tail; threonine; tryptamine; tyramine; valine; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... The aim of the study was to compare nutritional parameters (contents of fat, protein and the individual amino acids), biogenic amines (histamine, tyramine, phenylethylamine, tryptamine, putrescine, cadaverine, spermidine and spermine) content, selected functional properties (colour and textural properties) and pH values of six parts of crocodile carcass (tail dorsal – TD, tail ventral – TV, neck – ...