Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Gengyuan; Brown, Mark T.; Casazza, Marco
- Sustainability 2017 v.9 no.6
- human development, etc ; comparative study; emergy; environmental performance; sustainable development; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Different sustainability indicators tend to reflect different or even converse outcomes in terms of countries. A careful comparative study is needed to clarify whether these indicators are actually coherent with each other. We analyze and compare five sustainable development indicators. Pearson correlation was used to make a comparative study among them. Within the two groups, the indicators are p ...
- Popescu, Gheorghe H.; Sima, Violeta; Nica, Elvira; Gheorghe, Ileana Georgiana
- Sustainability 2017 v.9 no.7
- human development, etc ; European Union; environmental performance; macroeconomics; social environment; sustainable development; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... The recent transformation of the national economies has raised numerous theoretical and practical aspects in measuring economic growth, welfare, environmental performance, and competitiveness, representing a challenging research topic within the context of economic paradigm transformation. Despite its importance, a fully operational model to be used in any context has not yet been designed. The ma ...