Jump to Main Content
- Brunori, Gianluca; Galli, Francesca
- Sustainability 2016 v.8 no.8
- food supply chain, etc ; decision making; food chain; monitoring; planning; supply chain; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Sustainability assessment is one of the keys to competition by food supply chains over sustainability. The way it is conceived and embodied into decision-makers’ choices affects the competitiveness of local and global chains. Science-based assessment methodologies have made substantial progress, but uncertainties—as well as interests at stake—are high. There are no science-based methods that are a ...
- Grivins, Mikelis; Tisenkopfs, Talis; Stojanovic, Zaklina; Ristic, Bojan
- Sustainability 2016 v.8 no.6
- food supply chain, etc ; blueberries; food chain; labor relations; markets; raspberries; supply chain; Latvia; Serbia; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The goal of this paper is twofold: to comparatively analyze the social performance of global and local berry supply chains and to explore the ways in which the social dimension is embedded in the overall performance of food supply chains. To achieve this goal, the social performance of five global and local food supply chains in two countries are analyzed: wild blueberry supply chains in Latvia an ...