Jump to Main Content
- Bailey, Richard M., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Sustainability science 2019 v.14 no.2 pp. 259-275
- Bayesian theory; computational methodology; ecology; fisheries; fishing boats; issues and policy; models; sustainability science and engineering
- ... Sustainable management of complex human–environment systems, and the essential services they provide, remains a major challenge, felt from local to global scales. These systems are typically highly dynamic and hard to predict, particularly in the context of rapid environmental change, where novel sets of conditions drive coupled socio-economic-environmental responses. Faced with these challenges, ...
- Bailey, Richard M., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Sustainability science 2017 v.12 no.5 pp. 829-848
- case studies; employment; environmental stewardship; fisheries; food security; harvesting; human development; income; risk; sustainability science and engineering; sustainable development; South Africa
- ... The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) represents the first globally agreed framework to address human development and environmental stewardship in an integrated way. One approach to summarising national SDG status is our “barometer for inclusive sustainable development in South Africa”. The barometer downscales global social and planetary boundaries to provide status and trends for 20 critical ...
- PubMed Central: