Jump to Main Content
- Resat, H. Giray; Unsal, Berkcan
- Sustainable Production and Consumption 2019 v.20 pp. 29-39
- algorithms; case studies; decision making; industry; mathematical models; packaging; social factors; supply chain
- ... This study presents a novel two-stage hybrid solution method designed for sustainable supply chain systems and applied in packaging industry. The proposed solution algorithm includes two main stages; Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) method that is applied to select the most efficient suppliers by considering different performance indicators of company and a mixed-integer linear multi-objective mat ...
- Pham, Hai; Kim, Soo-Yong
- Sustainable Production and Consumption 2019 v.20 pp. 1-14
- business planning; collective action; leadership; managers; questionnaires; structural equation modeling; surveys; sustainable development
- ... Sustainable practices performed throughout the construction project cycle positively affect the environment, society, and economy – three dimensions of sustainability. Awareness of the importance of sustainable practices’ implementation is currently greater than in the past. In this regard, leaders need to integrate sustainability into firm activities, making the business strategy’s sustainable de ...